- Traci is getting her foster license.. and moving in in March.
- Baby T is doing fantastic and besides his never ending cold, he is as cheerful as can be... GOD how I wish I could share pictures. You would wanna squeeze him TIGHT!
- I got a promotion at work.
- We are organizing everything in the apartment so we can say "yes!" to kiddo number 2.
- Prayers are being said multiple times a day that this trial in April will work to our benefit.
I totally didn't get it THEN, but when I got home and explained what happened.. I was gonked on the head and told DUH.. she wants you to look at them. Well.. so i did... and then I took pictures of them. My theory was that if T would stay with us, I wanted to provide as much information about his mom that I could. I was looking over those pictures the other day and just thinking... LOOK at all of this... there is NO WAY that BM can take care of these kiddos. nope. NO WAY. I hope that the judge and jury think the same thing.
Side note.. is it horrible for me to hope she falls off the deep end?
I sound like a horrible person, don't I?
UGH. I just want this kiddo to stay around, that's all.