Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Who feeds a 1 year old chili?

BM does, of course. According to the case worker and the parenting aide, they both told her that chili wasn't the best idea for dinner. BM insisted she didn't have any other food in the house and fed it to her.

Bean's gift to us? Barf.

I had a meeting that evening and upon my arrival home I was informed that the chili vomit smelled like real adult vomit.

I'm not all that sorry I missed her puke transitioning from baby to adult.

Bean has started crying when I leave her at daycare.  Sometimes I feel like I am the mom that is always disappointing her. Hopefully someday I will be able to change that.

She is walking all over the stinking place and if we accidently leave the bathroom door open, she zooms in to put something in the toilet. She has an awesome toothy smile and adores music and books. She really hasn't said any words yet, but babbles endlessly.  I swear, I could listen to it all day long. She is hilarious, smart and beautiful.

In a few weeks she will have been with us for 1 whole year.


1 comment:

  1. I'm confused, TPR has been approved but she still has visits? I just don't get it. And don't worry about her crying at daycare. It's a show just for you and she's fine 1 minute later. My kids did the same thing!

    ReplyDelete