Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Figuring it all out.

People keep asking... how are you?

Well in the last week.. in my heart it has been horrible. I have been a mess. I have been on the edge of crying all the time.

In my mind I have been spinning and kicking myself for ever signing up for this gig in the first place.

But TODAY... I am doing okay TODAY..  Traci and I have decided that we need to stop being SOOOOOO sad about Peanut Butter leaving. It is going to be HARD but.. technically.. we did our job .. and did it well. We have a LOT to look forward to.. and we have the LOUDEST baby on earth (Bean) to watch over and enjoy. 
We have to have faith that the people who will be dropping in for the next year checking on Peanut Butter will be doing their jobs and have his best interest at hand.
The HARDEST HARDEST HARDEST part is that we have NO SAY and NO CONTROL in any of it...
but.. we will be okay... so will he. 
I don't think this is the last time we see him. I have a feeling he will be back. I hope that she totally doesn't eff him up like she did the brother when she had him for a hot minute, and then was returned. But we would take him back, hot mess and all.  

2 comments:

  1. i am firmly convinced he will be back. permanantly. and with the start to life you two gave him, he will be be way less of a hot mess than he would have been if he would have been with her from the beginning. you two are my heros. for real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that I missed this and didn't know that this all was happening. I hate f*&^#ing blogger for continually losing your blog. Seriously, Case., yours is one of the easiest blogs I visit and it's easy to read.
    Keep strong and I also believe that he'll be back. And how cool are you to take him back without condition.
    mark

    ReplyDelete