Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Annd... here we go!

Today my license was re-instated. I will never enter a relationship and then go through a break up again as a foster parent. What a pain in the arse. Sheesh! It will all be worth it though, eh?

What a different mindset I have this time. I am calm and relaxed. I have everything ready as it can be... and it is just simply my responsibility to wait for the call. Until then, I enjoy life.

So much going on around me! A friend is planning a wedding and is in the midst of her TWW right.this.very.moment. There is lots going on at work, too. Not to mention getting ready for my Random Acts of Kindness day!

Smooshy update: man, she is .. whew!!! More dates have been gone on, lots of talking and hand holding. I realized.. how blessed I am because she simply fell into my life once again. I wish I could write out my life and her life in timeline form and have red strings that connect our lives to one another. It would look like a spider web.

Something beautiful is happening here... and I am thrilled to just allow it to happen and I will enjoy every moment as a child may enter at any time!

xo
ciw

No comments:

Post a Comment