Thursday, October 20, 2011

Just say thank you....

Today is a new day.

I emailed Mic this morning asking when the health insurance is done, when our cell phone plan is done and if she set me up last night.

She responded with a general "nothing was set up".

I responded with this:

okay...
 
well, she seems like a lovely young lady! I hope it is worth dating someone that works for you-- that could go very wrong, Mic. In a heartbeat. But you are a smart woman.  Like I said in my text last night that you didn't answer-- I would rather not walk into that again. I would never have done that to you. Just like I have never said anything bad about you... but that doesn't go both ways, either.
 
I am going to guess she stays there often or is living there-- none of my business either way. Not like you would share that information. If she is going to be there on Wednesdays- I will pick him up another night.
Better yet, we could  meet somewhere and swap him. I will return your keys.
 
I get that I hurt you. I have apologized and have done what I could do to create a friendship between us. I now know that is something I was forcing. You should have told me that yourself.
 
------
 
She, of course, has not sent a response. I don't expect her to. That is fine.
 
Today is a new day. I am thanking the universe for allowing this to happen. That this gives me permission to close the door a little more.. and soon completely. It give me permission to move forward.
 
I have huge blessings in my life. I am a lucky woman. I am kind and loving and willing to do what I can for others... with much more room to improve.
 
 
xo
ciw

No comments:

Post a Comment